Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

My 100 Goals/ Justin Bieber

    My 100 Goals/ Justin Bieber

The things that i like about my 100 goals that i have put into my journal is that this will help me out to decide on what i want to do in my future and the things that i want to go to and things that i plan on doing when i get older.The way that i feel about having a goals journal is a good feeling because if one day i don't got nothing to do then i could look at my journal and find something that i could do and go do it. Another reason why i like having one is because if i got nothing to do with my life then i could look at my journal and find something that i always wanted to do.The reason why i like hearing Justin's music is because i can relate to his songs. i admire him because he helps out people in needed he'll visit children's hospitals and he'll donate money to other places like homeless shelters and things like that.  

Image result for 100 goals journals                           Image result for justin bieber



No comments:

Post a Comment