Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

school break days



                       School break days 




         The things that i did in school break was hang out with my friends,and sleep.The place that i went to was Moreno Valley to go visit my uncle.The movie's that i watched were norm of the north. A sport that i played during the break was soccer because soccer is everything. Some of my CTR experiences were to learn how to use the world and power point so when i have a project to do i know how to use it.A book that i read was Annie's baby it's about a girl who gets pregnant and tells her life story on how she struggled with it and how she wishes she never did what she had done,Another one that i read was forever by Judy Blume . Some homework that i did was organize my folders for my classes. Other things that i did was hang out with my family on Christmas and on New Year.  


Image result for annie's baby    Image result for norm of the north    Image result for hanging out with friends        Image result for forever by judy blume


No comments:

Post a Comment